Hello Guys Today This Post Is Very Special For Telugu Typing People Even Though I Am One Of Them But At The Same Time People Wanted To Type In Telugu And Design Their Owners In Telugu Index Case Lot Of People Are Using Anuscript Hence There Is No Chances To Learn At Low Time So At The Time When I Am Confused I Am Searching On My Browser For The Fastest Learning Telugu Writer In My Pc At The Time I Got The Google Input Tool Which Is Very Useful For Typing In Telugu So I Preferred More Than Anu Script For Free Of Cost

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________


https://www.mediafire.com/file/oyx3y54s4bl1ss6/GOOGLE_TELUGU_INPUT_TOOL.rar/file


_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
 Even Though Anuscript Was Available In Cracked Version Which Was Not Good For Us But The Google Input Telugu Tool Was Very Favourable For The New Users In Online So I Am Referring Download The Software Of Google Input Tool Software So Please Go Through The End Of The Post Find The Download Button And It Was Available In Market For Free Of Cost And In My Next Person I Will Show You How To Create A Thumbnail In Telugu In My Videos So Kindly Follow My Channel And My Blog For More Interesting Updates